Advertisement

Fire Emblem Three Houses - All Enemy Critical Hit Quotes (Part 1)

Fire Emblem Three Houses - All Enemy Critical Hit Quotes (Part 1) Enemies getting a crit on your character is a scary feeling, so let's hear what they would say when they crit!
Also the last map OST is freaking amazing so I just had to add it to this video.

I'm still missing a couple of enemies, like the regular enemies on the map and a couple of other big ones, but that will be for a future video.

The last part of the video was added because I thought it was funny that his model had a chair with him, idk why.

My name is FateAwaits & if you enjoyed, please give this video a big like & subscribe for more! It really makes me happy & motivates me to make more videos for you guys! :D STAY FRESH!


TWITTER @Fateawaits520
Twitch ►

Twitter ►
Facebook ►

fire emblem,three houses,fire emblem three houses,three houses quotes,fire emblem quotes,three houses crit quotes,fire emblem three houses crit quotes,fateawaits,three houses all enemy crit,three houses critical quotes,three houses enemy quotes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments