Advertisement

eToro - Viewer Trader Suggestions + Comments 07/Aug/2019

eToro - Viewer Trader Suggestions + Comments 07/Aug/2019 Here's my profile on Etoro:
Earn Extra Money as an Affiliate:
My Website:

THE TRADERS IN MY PORTFOLIO:

Here's some links to the people in my portfolio:

Alnayef (Forex):
Harshsmith: (Equities + Others):
Olivier Danvel (Forex):
Berrau (Forex):
Kela-Leo (Forex + Gold):
Gianluca Conte (Forex / Indices / Commodities):
mtsnom015:

All trading involves risk. Only risk capital you’re prepared to lose.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. This content is for educational / entertainment purposes only and is not investment advice.

Link to that spreadsheet featured in the video (I couldn't find the comment!):


ABOUT THIS VIDEO

I'm going through some of the latest viewer comments on my videos. There's a really decent spreadsheet which someone has left a link to in his comment - it shows his picks for 'plausible' traders to copy at the moment, so I go through some of them and take a look.

I'm already actually copying a few of them, but there's some other nice suggestions in there which I add to a watchlist.
There are also some questions about whether I get paid directly by Etoro to make these videos, why I took such a big risk putting in $1000 initially, as well as some other questions and comments about things I've done recently.

Thanks to everyone who leaves comments. I spend quite a lot fo time going through them and trying to answer them all, and I often think that some of the answers might be useful for everyone else to hear to - that's why I tried this little experiment.

In future, I might take note of the more broadly useful ones and go over them all in one go in future comment vids. It seems more efficient :)

TRANSLATIONS:

If you have a spare bit of time, and are interested in supporting the channel by adding translations to any of my videos, it would be a really big help :)

You can find all of my videos which need translations into any language you can manage in the link below:


Social Trading,Copy Trading,Social Investing,Copy Investing,Investing for beginners,Trading for beginners,etoro,etoro tutorial,etoro tutorial 2019,etoro beginners,etoro beginners guide,etoro for beginners 2019,social trading forex,social trading community,copy trading forex,traders to copy,top etoro traders to copy,etoro traders to copy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments