Advertisement

ECETI 8-8 Lions Gate Camp Out

ECETI 8-8 Lions Gate Camp Out In this one I share images of many of the people who came along on the trip. I also share a little of the paranormal things and how this impacted my husband and myself. I know we did not get photo's of everyone but if you were there with everything we were experiencing I am so glad my husband remembered to take photos. I hope you enjoy this montage of people who were there with us.I will be making separate videos soon.
#ECETI #Oneness #Paranormal

Like, Share, Subscribe, Hit The Bell set to All Notifications:)


Please do not take anything said here in lieu of your medical doctors advise or medications prescribed to you. Use discernment with everything presented and follow up on topics that interest you with research.

Enjoy the Channel? Consider helping so I can continue to bring you the best. Patreon Supporters get special posts not seen on YT.

PayPal Link;


Patreon Link:

Higher,Self,Re-connecting,Source,Gaia,Enlightenment,Spiritual,Divine,wisdom,awakening,prophecy,meditation,quantum,sacred,ascension,healing,aura,energy,ancient,freedom,consciousness,spirituality,dreams,visions,spiritual gifts,light worker,ringing ears,frequency,144000,111,222,333,synchronicity,miracles,mastery,New Earth,The Rapture,The Event,The Mandela Effect,awake,ascension symptoms,Christ,chakra,guru,truth,The Holy Spirit,The Bible,

Post a Comment

0 Comments