Advertisement

Countless days (no.2 from 'The musical bedroom' sessions)

Countless days (no.2 from 'The musical bedroom' sessions) Lyrics

Chorus

Well I've been waiting for countless days
For you to come into my airspace
And that day has arrived
And I can I finally say
That I feel alive

Verse 1

As the wind was blowing in her hair    
As the sun and the moon took turns to stare
The grass felt brash underneath your shadow
A city clock chimed to remind
Of the world slowly spinning by
The rest of the world became a blur
Of some distant land that I once heard

Verse 2

This electricity inside of me
Like wild horses and lions running free
Cos its faster than the wind and fierce as hell
Love as deep as a wishing well
Not ashamed or proud to say to you clear and loud
To say to you clear and loud

Bridge/ solo

I feel alive
For the first time in a while
When I saw you smile
The whole world stopped for a little while
I couldnt believe my eyes
I couldnt believe my eyes

"The musical bedroom" sessions, is a series where I perform in one take more intimate live versions of songs I already play at open mic nights and hope to play at larger festivals.

I am an up and coming songwriter based in the United Kingdom. Its not like I would ever stop doing what I truly love, but any comments, likes or subscriptions really do mean a lot to me.



A preview of track 1 from my upcoming 2nd album
Words and music by Conrad Dean

Singer songwriter,Music,Acoustic guitar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments