Advertisement

A Controversy in the Autistic Community

A Controversy in the Autistic Community you can follow me at @justjuliakang

This video is mainly targeted for people who are recently assessed for autism (like me), speculate they might be autistic or people who are curious about psychology and social constructs.

I filmed this back in July and didn't want to publish it until I got feedback from friends and other autistics.

I talk about my first encounter to people who oppose terms like "high functioning autism." At first, I was confused as to why people found it offensive, so I reached out to people to help explain.

The video has POVs from different people who are neutral or against labels.

Autism,autistic women,psychology,vlog,high functioning autism,atypical,

Post a Comment

0 Comments