Advertisement

20. Law of Attraction. Why sleep is crucial for raising your vibration and manifesting

20. Law of Attraction. Why sleep is crucial for raising your vibration and manifesting Day 20:Today I talk about the impact sleep has on your mood, vibration and manifesting.

My favorite sleep hypnosis videos:





What Happens When You don't get enough sleep:


30 Day Raise Your Vibration Manifesting Challenge! If you have studied the Law of Attraction or Abraham Hicks or the like, you know the most important element to being a conscious creator of your dream life is to get into the vortex and raise your vibration. Manifesting good things comes easy from a high frequency state, because like attracts like. I have started a 30 day self care, personal development challenge to see what miracles manifest after a month of letting go of the outcome and only focusing on feeling good and treating myself well. Self care is different for everyone. My challenge involves meditation, yoga, journaling, being mindful of the things I consume (not just eat, but also TV, books, social media) this can come join the form of both your physical diet but also a mental diet like the one Neville Goddard refers to. I will post updates daily! I'd love for you to join me with your own 30 day challenge! If you do please let me know that you are in, and what your self care rituals and rules look like!

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

I am a radio/tv host and former (wanna be) actress. After a debilitating disease, my whole life changed in an instant and I "awoke". I like to call it a PLOT TWIST! I started studying psychology, spirituality, neuro psychology, quantum physics, and science and became excited by our potential. At first, I took what I learned and applied it to myself. After an amazing transformation, I decided to become a personal development coach so that I could help others. My videos can be used individually or as a whole, they give tips on manifesting, removing resistance and self-defeating behavior and thoughts, and different concepts, approaches and recourses.
If you have any queries, please let us know in comments or contact us through social media. Keep watching and learning until your knowledge becomes power. Thank you for your support!

🔊 LIKE ➡ SHARE ➡ SUBSCRIBE

► Subscribe For more:

😀 Follow/Like Us Socially 😀

►Face book:

►Twitter:

►Instagram:

►Website:





law of attraction ex, law of attraction explained, law of attraction success, law of attraction manifesting, Law of Attraction change your life 2019, law of attraction definition, law of attraction relationship,

#lawofattraction #OrchestratedManifesting

law of attraction,manifest a text,manifest my ex,manifesting hack,manifesting coach,dealing with anxiety,dating coach,how to stop a panic attack,raise my vibration,how to manifest,rewire your brain,Melissa Maxx,the secret,manifest money,manifest love,retrain your brain,insomnia,how to get rid of insomnia,sleep hygeine,sleep meditation,sleep hypnosis,what happens when you don't sleep,how to fall asleep,sleep deprivation,enough sleep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments