Advertisement

1 YEAR AFTER REMOVING MY BREAST IMPLANTS | My Breast Implant Illness Story

1 YEAR AFTER REMOVING MY BREAST IMPLANTS | My Breast Implant Illness Story Removing my silicone breast implants was one of the best decisions I've ever made for myself. This video goes over my journey exactly one year after removing my breast implants and some of the amazing improvements I've seen in my quality of life. **Correction to my implant date in the video: my implant surgery was August 19, 2016, not the 16th. Resources are linked below!

EXPLANT VIDEOS




EXPLANT PODCASTS



EXPLANT BLOG POST


MY INSTAGRAM


www.emilyduncanfitness.com

instagram.com/em_dunc

Shop BALANCE ATHLETICA apparel here (size M):

Shop LEGION ATHLETICS supplements: BuyLegion.com/EMILY

Shop IMPAKT apparel here, size M (and use the code EMDUNC for a discount):

Shop FitCover cosmetics (and use the code EMDUNC10 at checkout):

fitness,nutrition,diet,exercise,how to lose bodyfat,breast implant illness,breast implants,the truth about breast implants,plastic surgery,fat loss,fat loss transformation,fitness transformation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments