Advertisement

YAGS: Yearning for the Boy - Carlos Walkthrough

YAGS: Yearning for the Boy - Carlos Walkthrough Ok, apologies for the intro here. I tell you to go to the description-- GO TO THE COMMENTS SECTION instead.

I tried to put the walkhrough steps here and even after attempting to format it a bunch of different ways, YouTube totally refused to let me do it.

Next time, although it will take me longer to edit the video, I will put the steps back in the video itself.

We will do two more episodes of Yearning for the Boy. Next up is Dan's route, and then after that, Jake's. For Dan's route, we unlocked an extra special secret! We hope that you're just as surprised as we were.

yags,yearning: a gay story,gay dating sim,visual novel,dating simulator,carlos route,carlos,let's play,walkthrough,lgbt,lgbt visual novel,lgbt game,dating sim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments