Advertisement

Working out while your children provide you with some extra motivation and inspiration part 6!

Working out while your children provide you with some extra motivation and inspiration part 6! My son doing his usual best! Can't wait for him to join me in this burpee challenge! I'll join whatever challenges he creates for himself! Love his support, observation, and passion for just being present next to me! Real encouragement and some powerful motivation, extremely inspiring for me!

crossfit,crossfitters,weight training,strength training,HIIT,interval training,training,motivation,inspiration,fitness,health and fitness,healthy lifestyle,AMRAP,early risers,go getters,exercise,go hard,working hard,hard work,no limit,group fitness,running,lunging,warm-up,kettle bell,400m,short distance,get fit,way of life,functional movement,outdoors,physical activity,proactive,CFL1,well-being,wellness,choices,no excuses,gym rats,burpees,warriors,spartans,

Post a Comment

0 Comments