Advertisement

We built a blanket Fort in my parking lot

We built a blanket Fort in my parking lot Hi guys! I hope you all had a safe and happy 4th of July! We didn't really feel like going out to celebrate, so we got creative and did something special!
I've been wanting to build a blanket fort for a while now. I have a plethora of sheets, blankets, pillows, rugs, rope, and whatnot. it took us all day but we made it work!

wanna say hi to my friends and family in this video?
Follow them on instagram!
@StefanAndersun
@JimmyStrimple
@phinamin

If you’d like to support me and my work, visit Patreon.com/KellyEden

FAN MAIL?
PO Box 572212
TARZANA CA 91357


Amazon wishlist;
Ko-fi.com/kellyedenofficial  

Follow me here!
instagram.com/KellyEden
Patreon.com/kellyeden
twitter.com/KellyEden
facebook.com/kellyedenofficial
Twitch.tv/kellyedenofficial

MERCH STORE:


pillow fort,blanket fort,building a fort,huge fort,camoping,pillow fort camping,camping in the back yard,outdoor projector,cute couples,true love,blue hair,los angeles girl,urban camping,glamping,LA camping,kelly eden boyfriend,learning spanish,family bbq,roasting marshmallows,kawaii girl,kawaii style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments