Advertisement

Teaching English Abroad Experience: flirty guys, catty girls & scam academies 😳

Teaching English Abroad Experience: flirty guys, catty girls & scam academies 😳 HE BROUGHT WINE AND FLOWERS!?! Gahhh as a teacher I have taught hundreds of English classes in academies and my own home and I have had some seriously awkward and infuriating experiences! Here are 6 of them!
Sign up to audible for a FREE audiobook:

Not mentioned but as you always ask and IT'S AMAZING My lipstick:
(colour: plum)

Contribute subtitle translations here: (have your name displayed under the video as a token of my gratitude)

My contact details for PR & Business Opportunities:
Email: james@freefocus.co.uk
Address:
Lucy Bella Earl
4TH FLOOR,
100 GRAYS INN ROAD,
LONDON,
WC1X 8AL

Song at the end: Sappheiros - Lights

study abroad experience,teaching abroad,teaching abroad experience,teaching english abroad,teaching english abroad experiences,scam academy,academy scam,student flirting,catty girls,english with lucy,teaching experience,lucy bella earl teaching experience,

Post a Comment

0 Comments