Advertisement

Sprinkle Fault line cake (Full Tutorial)

Sprinkle Fault line cake  (Full Tutorial) Big thanks to all the people who have commented, liked or shared my videos, and also to those who have subscribed. It means a lot to me, thank you very much!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


INGREDIENTS

Cake: ingredients for 4 layers

2 cup butter, softened
3 cups granulated sugar
6 eggs, at room temperature
2 tbsp vanilla extract
6 cups flour
2 tbsp baking powder
2 tsp salt
3 cups of milk


Buttercream:

2 cups butter, softened
¼ cup heavy cream
1 tbsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
4 cups confectioners’ sugar



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME

✔ Facebook Page –

✔ Instagram –

✔ Pinterest –

✔ Twitter –

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ABOUT MIRIAM'S CUISINE:

Hi,

My name is Miriam and I have a passion for good food and I love spending time in the kitchen cooking and baking. Food has an amazing power of bringing families, friends and loved ones together.

I strongly believe that good food doesn’t have to be complicated; that’s why I decided to create my channel, to share with you some yummy and easy to follow sweet and savory recipes.

I hope you will enjoy my recipes and you will try them in your own kitchen, and I will be more than happy to read your comments on how they turned out.

Subscribe to my channel and join me... let’s make some magic in our kitchens!!



WANT TO WORK WITH ME?


📨 Contact

info@miriamscuisine.com


📫 Shipping Address

Miriam
137-1140 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Box 194
Mississauga, ON L5C 0A3
CANADA



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#buttercream #layercake #birthdaycake

faultline cake,layer cake,faultline cake tutorial,faultline layer cake,fault line cake tutorial,fault line cake decorating,fault line cake designs,fault line cake ideas,sprinkle fault line cake,fault line cake,buttercream cake,fault line,sprinkle cake,cake trends,pretty cake,cake design,cake decorating,sprinkle cake tutorial,fault line cake diy,diy sprinkle cake,how to make a fault line cake,fault lines cake,how to make a faultline cake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments