Advertisement

RED LIPS + GLITTER EYES. SPECIAL OCCASION GLAM LOOK EASY MAKEUP TUTORIAL.

RED LIPS + GLITTER EYES. SPECIAL OCCASION GLAM LOOK EASY MAKEUP TUTORIAL. Hello people :) welcome to my channel, please like, comment and subscribe!
-
Products I used are:
-Bold is best eyebrow kit by I heart makeup
-Make me brow mascara by Essence
-Concealer palette by Miss Rose
-Redemption palette iconic dreams by Makeup Revolution
-Liquid glitter eyeshadow by Heng Fang
-Super dip liner by Dianao of London
-HD pro powder contour palette by Makeup Revolution
-Black brown mascara by Covergirl
-All about cream blush kit by Makeup Revolution
-Glow beam highlighter by Makeup Academy
-Lip liner by Becute
-Lipstick in shade 19 by Rivaj UK
-
Follow me on instagram here: instagram.com/browngirlwithamakeupwand
-
Song: Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay [Instrumental Koplo Remix]

#redlips #glittereyes #hengfang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments