Advertisement

ইসলাম ভীতির সেকাল একাল।| Islamophobia is a continuing repeat history as modern phase by Disbeliever|

ইসলাম ভীতির সেকাল একাল।| Islamophobia is a continuing repeat history as modern phase by Disbeliever| Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.



Hello,

Everyone:::::Assalamualaikum. I’m Muhammad Ali(Akash) welcoming all of you to visit my channel which is created on base of knowledge specially Islamic theological facts. It’s very open place for everyone who wants to learn Islam and Muslim traditions. I will put possible easy understanding explanation for those who really want to know about Islam and it’s customs.



I will be appreciated for your supporting comments and opinions to present my videos for public. I will be here best with my knowledge and capabilities.



Please SUBSCRIBE my channel for being with me.



THANK YOU VERY MUCH 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹



Business inquiry:::



Email: shintuali@rocketmail.com



Facebook



Twitter



Instagram



Google+

islamophobia in australia,new zealand,muslims,donald trump,immigration,illegal immigration,immigration usa,bangladeshi news,today bangla news,bangla news live,bangla info,christchurch,মসজিদে হামলা,ক্রাইস্টচার্চ,ব্রেনটন টারান্ট,brentan tarrant,islamophobia,racism,islamophobia debate,world news,senator fraser anning,muslim immigration,Accept Peace,Muhammad Ali,

Post a Comment

0 Comments