Advertisement

Instagram Controls Father vs. Son Photo Challenge *Embarrassing Consequence*

Instagram Controls Father vs. Son Photo Challenge *Embarrassing Consequence* I kicked my son's butt in this challenge... or did I? Wait until the end to see who gets the embarrassing consequence.

See another father/son challenge with Anna McNulty right now on Hudson's channel:

Want to know why my comments are disabled? Watch this video:

Follow me on Instagram:
Follow Hudson:
Follow Lily:
Follow Grace:

Video by Sandy Chase

Buy my bestselling book, Born To Dance:

Purchase Jordan Matter recommended photo equipment:

Business Inquiries: info@jordanmatter.com

Music licensed through Artlist.io
Sandy Chase 706815

jordan matter,hudson matter,dance,dance photography,ballet,ballerina,contortion,pointe shoes,instagram,challenge,photo,dares,ben azelart,lily janneck,grace the intern,dancer,10 minute photo challenge,photo challenge,photography,funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments