Advertisement

I Love My Cheap C63 AMG So I Had It Restored. Cost Breakdown + Euro-Spec Bumper Mod. Amazing Results

I Love My Cheap C63 AMG So I Had It Restored. Cost Breakdown + Euro-Spec Bumper Mod. Amazing Results Follow this car on Instagram -

Here's what you do when you fall in love with a 2009 Mercedes C63 AMG with a rebuilt title and some horrible bodywork. In this video, I share the process and cost of bringing my Cheap C63 AMG back to life and a custom modification to make it look like the Euro-spec C63.

Video on discovering horrible bodywork -

Check out Mancuso Auto Art in Glenview Illinois for all your paint and bodywork needs.


Mancuso Auto Art
3124 West Lake Ave
Glenview, IL 60026
847-724-1100 and tell them LegitStreetCars sent ya.

Follow me on Instagram @LegitStreetCars

Check out my Amazon Garage -

Buy AMG Key tags and Decals here!

If you’d like to support the channel click on the Patreon or PayPal links below and include your email so I can say thanks!




C63 AMG,legitstreetcars c63,vinwiki c63,CHEAP C63 AMG,REBUILT TITLE,SALVAGE CAR REBUILD,paint job,bodyshop,euro-spec c63 amg,w204 amg,mercedes,c-class,samcrac,goon squad,salvage title,auction car,copart,accident car,m156 engine,mercedes dealer,cheap rebuild,cheap paint job,car restoration,RESTORING A CAR,restoration car,BONDO,BODY FILLER,mercedes restoration,AMG BUMPERS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments