Advertisement

I Got Caught Cheating With My Crush In Middle School

I Got Caught Cheating With My Crush In Middle School Animated LankyBox story about getting caught cheating in school with a girl...
WATCH ANOTHER ANIMATED STORY HERE!
I Married My Online Girlfriend


LankyBox MERCH!

The AMAZING Illustrator!


FOLLOW US!
INSTAGRAM (@LankyBox)




FACEBOOK ►
TIKTOK ►

Found a cool product/food online that you think we should check out? Let us know using THIS form!


Business: LankyBox@gmail.com

lankybox,animation,animated,lankybox animation,lanky box,girlfriend,wife,relationship,love,story,story time,animated story,animated scary story,love story,school,in love,drama,storybooth,story animated,story animated love,love story animated,stories,problems,teen stories,short animation,relationship advice,love advice,girlfriend tag,girl friend,animated channel,true stories,cheating,cheating in school,Cheating With My Crush In Middle School,middle school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments