Advertisement

How I Take Notes On My Ipad Pro | GoodNotes 5 & Notability | Pharmacy School

How I Take Notes On My Ipad Pro | GoodNotes 5 & Notability | Pharmacy School ♡ Hi guys!! Welcome back to my channel!
In today's video, I am sharing how I take digital notes for GoodNotes 5 and Notability along with some study tips on how I study.
I hope this video was helpful. Please let me know in the comments what videos you would like to see next!

BTW: this video was not sponsored!
----------------------------------------------------------
♡ WHERE TO FIND ME:

Instagram: @trangsadventures

----------------------------------------------------------
♡ MUSIC CREDIT:
Music by Ikson

good notes,goodnotes,goodnotes 5,good notes 5,notability,digital writing,digital notes,pharmacy school,study notes,ipad pro,notability ipad pro,goodnotes ipad pro,how i take notes on my ipad,pharmacy student vlog,pharmacy student study,study tips,digital planner,how to study,how to study in pharmacy school,goodnotes vs notability,digital note taking,goodnotes on the ipad,paperless student,goodnotes planner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments