Advertisement

WHAT I BROUGHT ON SET + EXPERIENCE

WHAT I BROUGHT ON SET + EXPERIENCE HEYY YOUU GUYSS!! About a year ago I went on set for a real movie. Since the movie is out now, its called, Big Time Adolescence! Not sure if thats spelled right. Anyways, I am back home and had the great opportunity to go on set for another movie which I can not disclose. I was so excited that I had to share my experience with all of you!!!! I had sooo much fun and cant wait to be in another movie!! Don't forget to give me some video ideas you guys would enjoy to watch, and don't forget to follow me on my social medias!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instagram: mylife_asmomo
Snapchat: queen_monajsia
Twitter: MyLifeAsMomo
TikTok: monajsiaadams
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am almost at 100 subscribers!! Please help me reach it by the end of this month :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You all for watching my videos and liking. I love you and all the support!!

#whatibrungonsetplusexperiance,#whatibrungonset,#onset,#backgroundextra,#inamovie,#bigtimeadolescence,#acting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments