Advertisement

What happens when I grab my husky's tail for too long..

What happens when I grab my husky's tail for too long.. This is what happens when I grab my dog's tail for too long LOL
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to Gohan’s Second Channel, GTH2-
👀 What happened to Max the Husky video -

👕 Gohan’s NEW Merch:

Follow Gohan's Instagram:
Things/Items I use for Gohan:
Like Gohan's Facebook page:
Support us on Patreon -
Gohan's Website:
Subscribe please :) -

🎵 Music by:
(Support and listen to their music!)

Business/questions? Contact: Gohanthehusky@gmail.com

Siberian Husky,Siberian husky puppy,husky,puppy,dogs,cute,dog asmr,husky asmr,grabbing dogs tail,grabbing husky tail,dog challenge,husky challenge,dog vs,husky vs,dog reacts,husky reacts,grabbing dog too long,grabbing husky too long,

Post a Comment

0 Comments