Advertisement

trying to vary my reading! books i've read recently!

trying to vary my reading! books i've read recently! back on the booktube grind

Where am I in the world of internetness?

my INSTAGRAM:

my BOOKSTAGRAM:

my TWITTER:

my GOODREADS:

i tumble on TUMBLR:

listen to my SPOTIFY:

watch me on SEA SISTERS:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hi! My name is Ava and I am an aspiring booktuber :) Feel free to follow my journey and give me some views if you’d like. We’ll see where this takes us.

This is not a sponsored video considering I’m not big enough to be sponsored yet… all rights belong to me… I think… no copyright intended ?

iMovie,booktube,ava's reads,new to booktube,small booktuber,what i've been reading,broken throne book review,the unlikely pilgrimage of harold fry,broken throne red queen,ava fischer,sea sisters,books and mermaids,christine riccio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments