Advertisement

Transmission Blew! Last thing i needed. (What now?)

Transmission Blew! Last thing i needed. (What now?) For the very few subscribers that I have I just want to let you know that I'm currently going through the roughest time in my life. That is okay, for those who are positive attract positivity and those who are negative attract negativity. The transmission blew on the Legacy, and I'm currently in the process of swapping that one out and putting another one in. I absolutely think this is just a fine idea because this car is worth it to me. Having only paid $240 for this car makes it worth for me putting money into it because I didn't invest a huge chunk of money in the first place for this car. This is certainly a hurdle in my life to say the least, and for those of you who are watching, I hope you do find some entertainment (Hopefully not from my misfortune). I also aim to have people learn something from me in these videos. For now, I'm getting my shit together. The second I get time to make tutorial videos or DIY videos, I will. I did the clutch cable on my car a few weeks ago and I see that there are barely any videos basically giving no explanation as to how to do that and I did it without even seeing that manual. To my Misfortune, the clutch cable snapping in knee replacing it myself may very well have been the cause of my transmission blowing now. The hill assist cable might have been a little too tight and upon takeoff, it might have had the brakes held on the front and rear diagonally, causing more strain on the transmission in lower gears until the hill assist disengaged. Had to learn the hard way, but again 239,000 miles could also be the reason too.

now?)

Post a Comment

0 Comments