Advertisement

Thinking about checking the Narcissists social media - watch this FIRST!! #Narcissist #SocialMedia

Thinking about checking the Narcissists social media - watch this FIRST!! #Narcissist #SocialMedia Thinking about checking the Narcissists social media- watch this FIRST!!# Narcissist. #SocialMedia Checking the Narcissists social media can have long lasting health effects.

Relationship DRAMA? Confused about Narcissism? Are they a Narcissist? Psychopath? Not sure but really need to know? Just need to talk to someone about it?
I offer 1 on 1 consults and will help you clarify what your dealing with and what you plan on doing next.
I get it - its confusing and scary - but this is IMPORTANT stuff to know.
Think Chris Watts, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson. I could go on but you get it.
My name is Freedom and I am a Narc survivor and Indie Author & Consultant.
Believe me - with my 14 year marriage and working in Community Health for over a decade and subsequent three years independent research in NPD and APD - I KNOW NARCS.
Lets talk 1 on 1?
To make a booking:
For more info including costs and available times please contact me on narcfreeformula@gmail.com with the word INFO on the subject matter line.
Or you can text 0412 222 874 (or from outside Australia 061 412 222 874) and we can schedule a time to talk via mobile or skype.

NARC LANGUAGE - When I first stumbled into the world of Narcs, Sociopaths & Psychopaths I was just so relieved to learn there were actually words to explain what I’d been living through. But then I realized how much I needed to know and I gotta say it feels like you’re learning a whole new language at times.
So, I compiled this list of commonly used Narc phrases or words to help survivors understand “Narc speak”.

For your free copy, follow these two steps:
1) Email me at NarcFreeFormula@gmail.com
2) In the subject line put the words: Narc Free Formula Terminology Booklet.

For more info or to support the channel or follow Narc Free Formula:
paypal.me/TheWoundedHealer

Twitter
For emergency 24-hour Domestic Violence Assistance -please call (free)
Australia 1800RESPECT
U.K 08082000247
U.S 8007997233

advise,dating,healing,how,love,narcissist,new,psychology,recovering,relationships,self help,self-help,toxic people,what,social media,facebook,surveillance,personality disorder,narcissistic abuse,narcissistic personality disorder,cluster b,dating a narcissist,toxic relationships,narcissists in relationships,how to deal with a narcissist,npd abuse recovery,narcissistic abuse syndrome,freedom vivian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments