Advertisement

STORYTIME: The reason why I knew he wasn't the one (and all the guys in the following...)

STORYTIME: The reason why I knew he wasn't the one (and all the guys in the following...) I came across many successful/handsome/funny guys in my life. The temptation is only hard when the guys are actually put together and considered "good man".
People fall in love, they get married, have kids and get retired ..marriage seems to be just one thing that we check off our list. But it means far more than that to me.
I only want to do it(marriage) God's way, and I let go off many men in my life because they didn't know what God's way is. A lot of my girlfriends thought I was crazy to break up with them when those men were only good to me.
But I tell them it's easy to find a man who will be faithful to me, but I want a man who will be faithful to Jesus.
How about you? Check your standard. It's more than his job, how he treats you, what he does for you.

Girl, if it's too hard to walk away from the relationship you are in because you are too invested. You can email me or dm me. My girlfriends usually use me for that purpose, I will let you do the same :)


=================================
CONNECT WITH ME
Youtube | @Seonah Han
Instagram | @seonahbelieves
email | seonah.han123@gmail.com
=================================

"Artificial.Music - Herbal Tea" Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)
Music provided by BreakingCopyright:

christiandating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments