Advertisement

SHOULD CORPORATIONS CELEBRATE PRIDE?

SHOULD CORPORATIONS CELEBRATE PRIDE? The question of whether corporations should celebrate pride has created a lot of online debate.



Subscribe! ✅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
💪 WATCH MY SELF IMPROVEMENT VIDEOS :

MAKE GOOD DECISIONS :
HOW TO IMPROVE LUCK :
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
📲 SAY HELLO ON SOCIAL MEDIA (dms are open)

Instagram ►
Twitter ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
📖 GET MY JOURNAL

Everyone has been asking where I got my journal. It was a gift from my Dad but you can get the exact same one here:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🌈 WATCH MY LGBT VIDEOS :

ALL LGBT VIDEOS PLAYLIST :
BOSTON PRIDE :
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
📺 WATCH THE VIDEOS IM PROUD OF:

MY FIRST EVER YOUTUBE VIDEO (COMING OUT) :
SEASON ONE FINALE:
EMBARRASSING OLD PHOTOS:
MY SCREENPLAYS:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
📺 GET TO KNOW ME:

Q&A:
INSTAGRAM Q&A:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
📖 WATCH MY TOP STORY TIME VIDEOS :

I WROTE A BOOK:
I ALMOST GOT A REALITY SHOW:
MY PHONE WAS STOLEN IN MEXICO :
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🌚 FRIENDS

1. If you want to support the channel, the best way to do so is to share the video with your friends!
2. I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. Turn on notifications and be one of the first to comment & like, I am always checking comments early on and love getting feedback.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
💯 CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME CHANNELS :

NothingButTech88 :
Zach Watson :
AdventuresofZachandB :
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🔬 THIS VIDEO :

We talk about whether corporations should celebrate pride.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🙇‍♂️ ABOUT THIS CHANNEL :

I’m Alex(ander) and these are my videos. There are many like them but these ones are mine. I wear many hats: digital strategist, communications & marketing pro, artist, author, community organizer. I founded Gaybros on Reddit which receives over 4 million page views a month (!) My number one goal in life is to convince at least one person a day that happiness is a choice.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🙋‍♂️ BRANDS AND COLLABS :

Would you like me to promote your product or collaborate with you?
Contact me through
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gay youtubers,gay,gaybros,lgbt,alexander deluca,alexander de luca,alex deluca,alex de luca,boston,pride,lgbt pride,world pride,nyc pride,world pride 2019,nyc pride 2019,nyc,new york city,new york,new york pride,new york city pride,corporate pride,corporations pride,

Post a Comment

0 Comments