Advertisement

SELF TAUGHT VS BOOTCAMP VS COLLEGE | Which Is Right For You? | Bonus Job Search Hack #grindreel

SELF TAUGHT VS BOOTCAMP VS COLLEGE | Which Is Right For You? | Bonus Job Search Hack #grindreel 🔥 Land the job! Get help with a resume and cover letter
📚My Courses:
💻 Learn Code FREE for 2 months:
Treehouse Discount: | IT Certifications:
Want to work at Google? Cheat Sheet:

Code Bootcamps I've worked with: 🏫
Lambda School: FREE until you get a job:

Support the channel! ❤️

Donations: paypal.me/joshuafluke

Merch is here! 👕

My P.O Box 📦 if you want to mail me something:

Joshua Fluke
2223 S Highland Dr #E6 - 265
Salt Lake City, UT 84106


Discord 👊
Website 📡
Email me! 📧 grindreel@gmail.com

Social Media 🤳
📸
🐦

My Gear ⚙️

Main Camera 📷
Secondary Camera:
Stabilizer:
Tripod
Drone 🛸

Lighting 💡
NanoLeaves:
Lifx Bulbs:

Computer Mic:
Camera Mic:

joshua fluke,code bootcamp,javascript,how to code,web development,brand,developer interview,developer jobs,computer science vs self taught vs bootcamp,self taught vs coding bootcamp,self taught vs college,self taught vs code bootcamp vs college,jr developer jobs,teach yourself code,self taught,coding bootcamp,lambda school,team treehouse,app academy,trilogy bootcamp,makers academy,devmountain,web developer careers,computer science,

Post a Comment

0 Comments