Advertisement

Roblox Tower Battles First Few Matches Back After A Very Long Time

Roblox Tower Battles First Few Matches Back After A Very Long Time Want more Tower battle videos then let me know in the comments down below and be sure to join the discord!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord:
-----------
Any Certain Links Mention in Video:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roblox Info:
Username MikeJ567
Groups: The Time Lords TL

Follow me to message
------------------------------------------
Songs Used:
Simbai & Eyemèr - Thunder [NCS Release]

[Simbai]



[Eyemèr]




Whales & ggnoaa - Paranoia [NCS Release]


[Whales]




[ggnoaa]




Convex - 4U (feat. Jex Jordyn) [NCS Release]

[Convex]




[Jex Jordyn]




Unknown Brain, Heather Sommer - Perfect 10 (Unknown Brain & RudeLies VIP) [NCS Release]

Unknown Brain]




[Heather Sommer]




[RudeLies]







---------------------------------------------------------
Credits:

Thanks to Bayowulfe for the thumbnail
Bayowufle
YT:

Other Time Lords Friends
SonofZeues


Darksidersforever

Hopperj9TL:


Subscribers means the world to me I really do appreciate you even watching a video for the 1 view no matter what situation I'm in you guys are always there for me. I just love replying to comments so make sure you leave some it could be about anything. And I appreciate the likes cause it does show me you guys do care and that you keep supporting me.

My dream Goal 10,000 Subscribers

This is Roblox 2019
-MikeJTL

Tower Battles,Tower Battles Roblox,Roblox Tower Battles,Roblox Tower Battles First Few Matches Back,Tower Battles Gameplay,Tower Battles New Youtuber,Tower Battles New Gameplay,New Tower battles youtuber,Gameplay on Tower Battles,MikeJ Tower Battles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments