Advertisement

r/HumansBeingBros | Ep 114 | Just needed some cheering up

r/HumansBeingBros | Ep 114 | Just needed some cheering up Hey, my Beardos and Weirdos. Just needed some positivity, so I whipped up this video.

THIS GUY SET UP A SUBREDDIT:


---
Support the channel:

Twitter:

Subreddit:


Stock photos and videos:

Stock icons:


---

Today's video goes over that must-read subreddit, r/HumansBeingBros. This subreddit shows some of the best parts of humanity. Women and men going out of their way to better one another's lives. I was going to do a FatLogic video today, but I just needed to focus on things that would make me smile. I hope this video brings you some positivity. Hit me up in the comments, and I'll get back to as many as I can. Love you all, just the way you are.

r/,r slash,rslash,best of reddit,reddit top posts,funny,gay,suddenlygay,bros,humans,humans being bros,humansbeingbros,r/humansbeingbros,r/bros,kindness,gay reddit,reddit gay,r/suddenlygay,reddit,subreddit,funny reddit posts,homosexual,pride,pride month,reddit memes,lol,gay humor,gay logic,sorrowtv,darkdom,giofilms,kore,cuestar,bumfris,fresh,kingani,upvoted,homo,gays,positivity,rainbow,flag,gay memes,gay subreddit,uplifting,one topic,onetopic,wholesome,r/wholesomememes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments