Advertisement

Rapper Reacts To BLACKPINK For The First Time (Don't Know What To Do + Hope Not + Kick It)

Rapper Reacts To BLACKPINK For The First Time (Don't Know What To Do + Hope Not + Kick It) Rapper Reacts To BLACKPINK For The First Time (Don't Know What To Do + Hope Not + Kick It)
JOIN THE DEFENDERS! SUBSCRIBE:
Support Me On Patreon:
Watch Me Live On Twitch:
Friend Me On Facebook:

Original Video:




#blackpink #dontknowwhattodo #hopenot #kickit #react #reacts #reaction #reactions #funny

Follow My Other Channels...
Burn The Video:
Go With Dennis:

Follow Me Everywhere:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Soundcloud:
Tumblr:
Pinterest:
Blog:
Discord:
Subreddit:
Snapchat:
Official Site:

About Dennis Feitosa:
What's up? My name is Dennis Feitosa and I love hip hop and rap. I've been obsessed with it for years, so I created Burn the Video so I can share my love for music and a bunch of other cool stuff with you! Thank you so much for subbing, and make sure to send me all artist recommendations to dennis@gowithdennis.com

react,reaction,reactions,reacting,reacts,blackpink,kill this love,lyrics,kill this love lyrics,blackpink kill this love lyrics,english trans,color coded lyrics,jaeguchi,가사,블랙핑크,Don't Know What To Do,don't know what to do lyrics,hope not,hope not lyrics,blackpink hope not,KICK IT,kick it lyrics,kick it audio,blackpink kick it,

Post a Comment

0 Comments