Advertisement

My Personel Maid |Ep 1 |Season 1 |Unpleasant Suprise

My Personel Maid |Ep 1 |Season 1 |Unpleasant Suprise Hi guys sorry for not uploading that much but my uploading schedule is on every Thursday and sorry but no shout outs cause I need to think of a script for each episode or I could do memes but that will take me a Long time so I need 6 or 12 days because sometimes I will upload next thursday so I want always be uploading every Thursday sometimes it will be on Friday and I might get copyrighted and just a reminder I don’t own this music



Follow me!
Roblox-NotNicoleZia (And I cant change my user anymore as well as Zepeto)
Zepeto-NotNicoleZia (2UCW1C)
Twitter-NicoleZia

If you read all of this
Like this video
If you followed me
Like and comment
If you subscribe and liked this video
Comment:😁☺️🤗
If you did all and joined the Star Squad (Subscribed)
You can do nothing or you could get a shoutout all you have to do is to comment
#SHOUTOUT or #STARSQUAD only 10 people can have a shout out each video to give other people a chance
Bai my Stars!

Suprise

Post a Comment

0 Comments