Advertisement

MAXI MALONE - STAY AWAKE (ARCHEFLUXX REMIX)

MAXI MALONE - STAY AWAKE (ARCHEFLUXX REMIX) When Maxi Malone released Stay Awake on his new Dream Traveller Tales music label, I was instantly swept away. I had to remix it!

The result was a party-style, big melodic anthem with a Clubland/Manian twist that dances around the soothing and beautiful vocals.

Grab this fun little number online now or listen through Spotify or Soundcloud!

------------------------------------

Stay Awake is available on:

- Spotify to stream for free
- Beatport
- Google Play
- iTunes
- Amazon
-Beatport
- Many other stores

------------------------------------

Check out Maxi Malone:

Check out my website for lastest release info and blogs:


Find me on Facebook!


Listen to my Soundcloud!


Check out the Spotify!

maxi malone,stay awake,dream traveller tales,archefluxx,hardcore,happy hardcore,happycore,nightcore,hardcore mix,hardcore remix,uk hardcore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments