Advertisement

look what they send me !!!! HUGE UNBOXING Craft O Clock

look what they send me !!!!  HUGE UNBOXING Craft O Clock hello , welcome to my channel today i like to show you a HUGE UNBOXING from the brand CRAFT O CLOCK
check out the website



amazing nice papers , good quality and verry ME
keep an eye on my channel and you will see more of this brand passing by
maybe a kit ?? yessss offcourse who can resist these yummies


Like my video`s ? then please subscribe my channel :

connect with me :
email : cobra7jr@live.nl
facebook site :
Facebook page :
Instagram :
Pinterest :

ps: i never say that anything is my idea or invent things ,
i get inspired from so many youtube videos or pinterest same as you do . its all been made before .

scrapqueen,scrap o clock,polen,poland,papers,collections,free,supplies,paperpad,emebelishments,embelishments,buttons,diecuts,words,vintage,unpacking,unboxing,huge,low,low budget,bu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments