Advertisement

LIVE READING! JUNE 9th! JULY PREVIEW FOR ALL SIGNS!!!! ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐Ÿ”ฎ

LIVE READING!  JUNE 9th!  JULY PREVIEW FOR ALL SIGNS!!!! ๐Ÿ”ฎ  ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐Ÿ”ฎ WANT YOUR OWN PRIVATE READING?
SUPER EASY AND AFFORDABLE!
30 mins $55.00 USD and 1 Hour is $95.00 USD.! More than One Way to Pay! Email me: revelaretarot@gmail.com

PAYPAL and More ways are offered to get your personal reading today!!! Type in the price of the reading your want, to schedule! ๐Ÿ”ฎ

NOTE: I do NOT need any information about you. I do NOT need to know your birth information. All readings are private.

#Aries #Taurus #Gemini #Cancer #Leo #Virgo #Libra #Scorpio #Sagittarius #Aquarius #Capricorn #Pisces #Psychic #Tarot #decks #card #cards

Email me to schedule a personal reading today or to do a synastry chart for you! revelaretarot@gmail.com

VIMEO EXTENDED READINGS: www.vimeo.com/revelaretarot

PATREON: Is Full and not accepting (temporarily) new Revelaries until the Channel reaches 100K and is self-supporting.

TAROT CARDS AND PERSONAL WEBSITE:

MEMBERS ONLY FORUM:

"Revelare" means "to reveal" in Classical Latin. Hi and Welcome to my channel. My name is Natalia and I'm a clairaudient, clairvoyant, and I have a spirit guide named Jennie who also communicates messages to me. I have over 20 years of experience doing psychic readings. I have been performing physical healing sessions since I was 4 years old. Please also follow me on Twitter @revelaretarot You may schedule a low-cost reading and Reiki session, LIVE on Skype if you email me at revelaretarot@gmail.com

I perform monthly LOVE & GENERAL tarot readings, here on YouTube which include automatic writing, past lives oracle and Sibilla and Rider-Waite decks, as well as other modern decks.

I would very much appreciate your Likes and Shares and Subscriptions for the readings I perform for every sign. Thank you so much!

If you would like a personal tarot reading or Reiki Session, please contact me through my email at revelaretarot@gmail.com

Again, these are OVERALL / MAIN ENERGIES FOR EACH MONTH FOR your sign. If you would like a more personal reading, please contact me.

tarot reading tarot card decks reading automatic waterbaby,now i've seen everything,writing tarot readers tarot cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments