Advertisement

jump in right away

jump in right away Spend the rest of my your days in my digestive system, right into my waiting stomach, where I will feel you squirm around one last time, hear you screaming for mercy, being slowly absorbed into my body until there is nothing left, as you feel, how my belly rises and falls with my breathing, you are just naive, will be together in my tight stomach, digesting painful, be burning away by my strong stomach acids, the last thing you see before getting enveloped by darkness is the back of my throat, As you slowly fall down into the gurgling pit of my stomach, you can hear me still taunting you and laughing, I have used you up. Once all your nutrients are mine, it will be time for elimination. You will be nothing more than "waste" and it will be time for me to push you through my tight bum.

vore belly,chubby belly,belly bulge,belly noise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments