Advertisement

I went Magnet Fishing at A Private Neighborhood Pond. This is what I found! (HUGE FINDS)

I went Magnet Fishing at A Private Neighborhood Pond. This is what I found! (HUGE FINDS) Exploring Roadside Creeks With Massive Magnets! (What is that?!)

Magnet fishing with Outdoors Weekly



Magnet and Product Links:

1200lb Starter Kit -

1500lb magnet -

1000lb Magnet -

500lb Magnet -

Grappling Hook -

1200lb Magnet -

880lb Magnet -

350lb Magnet -
(My recommended starter magnet)

242lb Magnet -

1200lb Double Sided Magnet -

Magnet Fishing Rope -




Instagram- Danny_Magnet

magnet fishing,magnet fishing gone wrong,magnet fishing best finds,magent fishing daniel bowens,magnet fishing outdoors weekly,magnet fishing 1000lb magnet,magent fishing neighborhood pond,magnet fishing lake,magnet fishing ww2,magnet fishing gun,magnet fishing usa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments