Advertisement

I BOUGHT THE JACLYN HILL LIPSTICKS... oh this is not good.

I BOUGHT THE JACLYN HILL LIPSTICKS... oh this is not good. I purchased 5 of the new Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics lipsticks last week as I really wanted to review them for you guys, but since then there has been a LOT of drama involved with the safety and quality of her products. I decided that since I’d spent over $100 on the lipsticks I may as well do my best to review them anyway, as I wanted to show you guys the shades etc – BUT as I’m pregnant I did not feel comfortable putting them on my lips. As you’ll see in the video, my lipsticks did have fur, discoloration and what looks like fingerprints on them. I’m hoping that Jaclyn or her brand will explain what’s going on with the lipsticks very soon so that we can all know whether they are safe to use or not! I love the shades, so I’m really hoping they will be proven safe to use, but with the allegations coming out about them I’m not so sure whether they will be! x



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
❤ S U B S C R I B E


❤ I N S T A G R A M
@_stephanielange_


❤ S N A P C H A T
stephilalalange

❤ T W I T T E R
@stephilangeMUA


❤ F A C E B O O K
@stephanielange


❤ E M A I L (business only contact)
info@stephlange.com


------------------------------------------------------------------------
For all business enquiries, brand collaborations or influencer opportunities, please contact Claudia at info@stephlange.com

jaclyn hill lipstick,jaclyn,hill,jaclyn hill lipstick drama,jaclyn cosmetics,jaclyn hill cosmetics,jaclyn hill drama,jaclyn hill lipstick review,jaclyn hill cosmetics drama,stephanie lange,jaclyn lipsticks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments