Advertisement

G273 Outdoors | BIG Opossum caught on camera and Kit update!

G273 Outdoors | BIG Opossum caught on camera and Kit update! Hi everyone! Steve here again. In this trail camera footage I finally catch a BIG Opossum on camera! I also catch the fox out during dusk/afternoon time and one of the Kits venturing out!

I do not ask for any money for my stickers, but if you want one (and are willing to put it on your vehicle and make a video of you doing that hopefully), please email me at sthend@comcast.net with your address and I will get one to you!!

Other awesome "family oriented" channels:

Please check out their channels and if compelled to, please subscribe!)

Bethany Meyers (For all your gaming needs!)
Allen Outdoors (Tim will show you how to fish!)
Jack Vale Films (Fun and pranks channel!)
Shawn Woods (For all your mouse trap needs!)

I love meeting new people and I hope you will tell your friends to subscribe, like and comment on all my videos and I always reply to every comment because like you, every comment is important to me. Take care, God bless and be safe out there enjoying whatever Outdoor activity you enjoy!

G273,Outdoors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments