Advertisement

Fast and Easy Keto pizza | How to make thin crust fathead pizza | Macros approved and Gluten free

Fast and Easy Keto pizza | How to make thin crust fathead pizza | Macros approved and Gluten free Keto pizza anyone? Yes please!!! This pizza is seriously amazing. I made thin crust because that's my preference, but you can always use the same dough to make it thick.

Use the toppings of your choice and make it your own. It will turn out great! This pizza actually makes me so happy to know that our weekend tradition as a family can still continue the Keto way.

I'm actually on a mission to convince my husband to do Keto with me. He doesn't know it, but he's always eating Keto meals at home! Hahaha!! But, I think this pizza might have turned him around! Yay!!

Send me a comment if you have any question and remember to like, Subscribe, and click on the bell for my next upload.

Xoxo,
Iris

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
2 Tbsp cream cheese
1 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 egg

Toppings:
Marinara sauce of your choice
Toppings of your choice (i used bacon, red bell peppers, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, and sausage)
1 extra cup of mozzarella for the topping

Music credit:
Music: For Love
Musician: Jef

Keto,keto pizza,macros,easy,fast,easy keto,lowcarb,lowcarbfood,pizza,fathead,fathead pizza,fat head pizza,zucchini,dough,how to make keto pizza,easy recipes,fast keto,breakfast pizza,thin crust pizza,fathead keto pizza,dinner,lunch pizza,simple recipe,gluten free,gluten free pizza,gf,gluten free recipe,easy gluten free,clean keto,dirty keto,graves disease,thyroid disease,hyerthyroid life,low carb high fat,lchf,pizza keto,easy keto pizza,

Post a Comment

0 Comments