Advertisement

COME WHAT MAY | Pokémon Omega Ruby Randomizer Typelocke Part 34

COME WHAT MAY | Pokémon Omega Ruby Randomizer Typelocke Part 34 Welcome to my Pokémon Omega Ruby Randomizer Typelocke!

Only one Pokémon of each type can be caught in the Nuzlocke variant. For full rules for the Omega Ruby Typelocke - check the rules section further down!

Catch me LIVE 5 days a week at 7pm UK time:

➤Subscribe:
➤Tweet me a Question of the Day for everyone to answer in a future episode, using #ATLQOTD -


Cool Stuff:
➤My Patreon -
➤My Twitter -
➤My Store -
➤My Discord -

TYPELOCKE RULES:

-All Pokémon must be nicknamed

-I can only catch one Pokémon from each of the 17 available types.

-I must catch the first Pokémon I encounter on each route, provided it's type is in the list of available types. If it isn't, I must keep looking until I find one that is eligible for capture.

-Each time I catch a Pokémon, its type is removed from the list of avaiable types.

-In the event of a dual-type Pokémon, I must decided BEFORE catching it, which type it will represent.

-Failure to catch a Pokémon results in forfeiting that type, and also means I cannot catch a Pokémon on the same route.

-If a Pokémon faints, I cannot use it anymore and must put it in the PC forever.

e.g.
Starter - Lillipup - Normal type is removed from eligible types.

1st encounter - Starly - Normal/Flying, but since we already used Normal, Starly MUST be our Flying type. Flying type is removed from eligible types.

2nd encouter - Squirtle - Failed catch. Water type is removed from eligible types. Cannot catch a Pokémon on this route.

3rd encounter - Slowpoke - Water/Psychic, but since we already used Water, Slowpoke MUST be our Psychic type. Psychic type is removed from eligible types.

4th encounter - Starmie - Water/Psychic, but since we alreadt used Water and Psychic, Starmie cannot be caught, so we must look for another Pokémon on this route.

5th encounter - Deerling - Grass/Normal, but since we already used Normal, Deerling MUST be our Grass type. Grass type is removed from eligible types.

And so on....

------------------------------------
➤Intro Animation:
➤Outro music:

omega ruby typelocke,pokemon omega ruby,pokemon alpha sapphire,pokemon alpha sapphire and omega ruby randomizer,pokemon randomizer,starters,legendaries,starter,new pokemon,playthrough,lets play,ACE TRAINER LIAM,acetrainerliam,pokemon omega ruby typelocke,pokemon alpha sapphire typelocke,typelocke,randomizer typelocke,nuzlocke,randomizer nuzlocke,pokemon nuzlocke,ace trainer liam nuzlocke,pokemon alpha sapphire omega ruby nuzlocke,pokemon omega ruby nuzlocke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments