Advertisement

Chris Watts: I don’t know if they’d ever take me back to Colorado

Chris Watts: I don’t know if they’d ever take me back to Colorado #ChrisWatts #ShanannWatts #NicholKessinger

So do they have any other jobs like if uh...fleet?

Would you be able to go work fleet maintenance or anything like that?

If I got classed down to like a minimum.

Or like a low medium.

They have guys that’ll like run across the street to like a records building and work over there.

I don’t know like you know they said it takes a while to get classed down from like maximum to medium. Yeah. So it’s…

I’m not sure if like [redacted?]

Chris Watts: I don’t know if they’d ever take me back to Colorado or I don’t know what they’re probably gonna do.

I’m not sure if that happens or not. Yeah.

It’s all pretty secretive and then right up till the minute they do it.

Definitely.

You guys gonna do exploring around here?

Everything’s covered in snow and it’s freezing.

We were such wimps when we walked out.

I think I’ll rent a snowmobile or two.

Gotcha. At least if it was baseball season but it’s not, so…
Watch the Brewers play or something.

Well NASCAR is back in full swing.

I saw the last two laps last night when we came out.

Oh you did?

I went to over 200 NASCAR races when I was still—

I was hoping he would but he got passed by Kevin Harvick coming out of turn 4, I was just like…

Yeah.

But yeah it was a wreck-fest, I heard.

Yeah sorry I didn’t get to watch it either but…

You went to NASCAR [Tech] school didn’t ya? Hm mn.

I bet that was fun. It was a blast.

Like my childhood just reliving all over again.

Seeing race cars on Dinos and doing [frapitation?] welding and all that stuff was really cool.

Not sure if that school’s still over there in Mooresville [North Carolina] or not but I’m guessing it still is.



Psalm 46:10


He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

Chris Watts,Shanann Watts,Nichol Kessinger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments