Advertisement

Boohoo GIFTED Me Clothes | Boohoo Haul Summer 2019 | SoBasicallyJulie

Boohoo GIFTED Me Clothes | Boohoo Haul Summer 2019 | SoBasicallyJulie * Boohoo GIFTED Me Clothes | Boohoo Haul Summer 2019 | SoBasicallyJulie *


Hiiiiiii Palssss,

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO! My first gifted haul! Hope you love all the clothes in the haul as much as I do!

Here are all of the product codes;

Petite Zip Front Suedette Bodycon Dress: PZZ75186

Lace Stripe Mesh Bodysuit:
DZZ19519

Tall Slash Neck Knitted Lounge Set:
TZZ96988

Distressed Oversize Denim Jacket:
DZZ34300


A massive thank you to Laura and Boohoo for sending me these FABULOUS clothes and helping me with my channel!

Thanks for all the support and please make sure to subscribe to my channel!

Lots of love xx

Subscribe and Make Sure to Enable Push Notifications!!:

Follow SoBasicallyJulie :
Twitter:
Instagram:


Watch More SoBasicallyJulie :
My Last Video:

Tags:

Challenges:

Spilling Tea:

Hauls:

______________________________________________

Business Enquiries: julieplunkett2018@gmail.com

sobasicallyjulie,so basically julie,boohoo,boohoo haul,boohoo haul 2019,haul,haul 2019,summer haul 2019,boohoo summer haul 2019,boohoo 2019,try on haul,boohoo try on haul,boohoo summer 2019,boohoo gifted haul,gifted haul,pretty little thing haul,hauls 2019,boohoo summer,boohoo discount codes,boohoo discount codes 2019,boohoo discount haul,affordable clothes haul,high street haul,misguided haul,pretty little thing summer haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments