Advertisement

An Italian family member, paying homage to Chris Webby *I DO have permissions on the music heard ty*

An Italian family member, paying homage to Chris Webby *I DO have permissions on the music heard ty* In Brett's Last Will & Testament that was read recently....contained this message to be played and posted on May 31 2019] it was one of Brett's final wishes #wishes

Paying homage to Webby. Spark Kent formerly known as Phenom is a Connecticut vibemaster that rocked stage on your bills at Toads when you...yourself.. were just grinding out the having to stand out front the venue and sell tickets level. Tyler was that duu those nights hustling his ass off for you and your bill so he could express himself and passively hang with ya or chop it up up or whatnot. Politics are great but your fellow artists beef you and have supported you too and still do such as me The Recluse Mongoose a honorable Wikipedia outtah families of Springfield. MUSIC USED IS LSKI 100 Proof /we have permission to use this music\ #webby #bip #TheRecluseMongoose


Thanks for the emails for the emails I'll cc you on later.

#TeamOneFourMusic

**Spark Kent DID NOT request..require..know that I was pressing this to you & your team. But...it is about time someone reinvented supporting their home state. That's you. You've been chosen by 5 local families my duu. Get it done right #fourwords

I do get a wee confused by your complete love of the environment as you do yet you are o.k. with mocking humans....as you do. And a recycler in music is a biter from where I started. #Bruno and you have a symbol showing you support recycling ...that is a conundrum ...as my uncle used to say but he's dead. I am not dead. #BrettJulianoIsDead I am not.

And don't get me wrong....when our current sitting President is done serving our great country...I assure you...you'll say that those we're YOUR must profitable years. Arrows and fibers aren't circles or pointed triangles big homie......

And we are not a pack of f**king jackels
Are we?

Thank you

Juliano of Sicily . pfft Avelino is beautiful tho

Peace and keep cleaning up the Earth that us jackels keep dirtyingvup on ya.

Salute & cincin

heard

Post a Comment

0 Comments