Advertisement

A Lullaby For The Heated Healer [Minecraft]

A Lullaby For The Heated Healer [Minecraft] A living hell exists, and it's name is "Minecraft(™) World".

Look alive as we plunder into the free-form sand-and-lavabox that is the hit interactive video game, Mine-Craft(™)! It's more than likely that you know what this is. But if by any slim chance you have never seen this game before, well, here it is. In an IEatMoths video. I can't tell if I should celebrate or condense myself into a literal small square for a friend to carry around.

I'm still fairly new to this game, but I've had recordings of my times playing it with other people. This was the most recent of sessions, and I figured it would make for a great video. (It took a whole week to upload it, but I was willing to sit through that much time.)

What will 'The Boys In Blue' face this time?! Will they eat the broken fruit? Will the walls of magma keep the Deadites at bay? Will Joyboy take an anger management class and better his relationship with Hunter? Who knows. Watch the video. You won't find out any of these questions, but you'll have watched a really long video of people playing Minecraft.

I'll include a table of contents for a few very specific moments that my friends wanted to see from my perspective. This is just for the sake of convenience of other people; whereas, I enjoy longer videos. There a lot of really fond moments spruced throughout the video, and these aren't things I particularly like cutting up. Reason is, I want to hold onto the gameplay sessions so I can look back on them later on in life (if I'm allowed to.)

Table of Really Memorable Moments:

[Demigod Hunter Destroys Joyboy's Dirt-made Tower of Babel]
1:27:10

[P. Blaze informs J.B. about the sheer mass of "The Walls"]
2:12:40

I think that's enough out of me, for the time being. Those two things I time-stamped were the moments I kept rewatching while the video was being uploaded. Sometimes, while spriting assets for my game, I'd just let the whole thing play out in the background.

Oh, and by the way, the art displayed around [1:40:00] was done up by Joy Boy himself. I know I wrote that out in the video, but I'm putting in a reminder here just encase nobody actually watches that far into the video. I think it's worth seeing alone, to be quite honest.

Thanks for checking out this video, I hope something about it was nice for somebody else, you know. Take care, everyone!

Minecraft,Playing Minecraft with friends,IEatMoths,Hunter Trammell,LISA Fangames,LISA The Forsaken,Joy Boy,Professor Blaze,Gatokal,Yokeedee,Lava,Sand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments