Advertisement

Verification | Distraught by Alkali and More | Extreme Demon?

Verification | Distraught by Alkali and More | Extreme Demon? About time I verify a good level

The level is on Alkali's account, go play it if you got some balls on ya
ID - 55224007

Pass - 685917

Thank you to Failure and Alkali for giving me the opportunity to verify one of the best extreme demons in the game.

I got very unlucky on it, but it was a lot of fun nonetheless.

Eventually, I will upload a guide/tips/tricks video for people looking to beat this and a fail compilation because I got very angry at this level and it's pretty funny to watch.

Thumbnail by Gabs:

distraught,extreme demon,megacollab,verified,verification,2.1,alkali,eclipsed,salaxium,prism,voltex,yakobnugget,juhou,lazuli,vapen,i hate duals,failure444,geometry dash,distraught gd,distraught geometry dash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments