Advertisement

SSO should improve its graphics - here's why [read description]

SSO should improve its graphics - here's why [read description] After playing this game for over 5 years, I've seen the story and players grow. When I created Luna in 2014, I played on my parents computer. The fps could get over 200 even when I was recording.

Well we all can guess that this is not the situation anymore. In 2015, I switched to macbook, and after that to a pc that I built myself.

I find it kind of sad, that game with so much potential is limited to "being the same for everyone". I'm not saying that the graphics are bad, but you can just see it yourself that if we were able to modify the gameplay ourselves, the experience with the whole game would change.

I'm one of those players who doesn't do daily quests, train their horses or talk in the chat, because those things get extremely boring after you've played the game for so many years + I'm 17 and over the average age of players on my server so it's hard to find new friends from the chat.

This is why I made this video. I'm someone who plays SSO to just relax, because I don't always have chance to go to the stables IRL. I'm pretty sure that there are players like me, and even if there were not, these kind of graphics would rise SSO to a brand new level.

instagram: lunara_sso

horse,sso,starstable,star stable online,lunara,luna rainsmith,riding,equestrian,game,horse game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments