Advertisement

Silver (JUNK) Jewellery EVERY Girl NEEDS In Her Life! | Komal Pandey

Silver (JUNK) Jewellery EVERY Girl NEEDS In Her Life! | Komal Pandey Hello EVERYONE!
I have been having a loooong affair with silver jewellery since I was in college and have gained a few tricks of the trade on styling them! So here are 5 looks on how I like to style silver jewellery AND my favourite pieces!
Hope you enjoy! If you do, please subscribe to my channel so we hit a million this year and NEVER STOPPPP. I love you guys to bits!

Love,
Komal

komal,komal pandey,komal popxo,popxo,komal cherry,fashion tips,fashion lookbook,summer outfits,summer lookbook,ootd,college outfits,silver jewellery,jewellery collection,fashion haul,shopping haul,janpath haul,sarojini nagar lookbook,sarojini haul,popsugar fashion,bestdressed,sejal kumar,dolly singh,kusha kapila,outfit ideas,buzzfeed,scoopwhoop,filter copy,aib,the timeliners,tvf,fashion hacks,beauty hacks,beauty tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments