Advertisement

My Weekly Message. Would Jesus have a Gun? Of course not, so why should any Christian?

My Weekly Message. Would Jesus have a Gun? Of course not, so why should any Christian? My Weekly Message.
Would Jesus have a Gun?
Of course not, so why should any Christian?
Matthew 26:52-54
Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?” If someone wants to possess a gun for hunting and home protection then that is their own business and that's between them and the Lord. But if you are a follower of Jesus Christ and you have truly accepted him as your Lord and Savior and your heart illuminates with his love and promise of everlasting life, I would say you would have to follow his teachings and live your life accordingly. Guns cause more harm then good and this world would be a lot better off without any of them. Ultimately people kill people, not the gun alone, but they are dangerous and the Devil uses them as one of his tools. Having a gun doesn't make you a bad person but if you use for bad reasons it does. Search your heart, have the mindset of Christ and you will see the truth of things. May God bless and protect you my friends, Amen.

Christian?

Post a Comment

0 Comments