Advertisement

IS CHEAP MAKE UP WORTH YOUR TIME? FIND OUT NOW !!!

IS  CHEAP MAKE UP WORTH YOUR TIME? FIND OUT NOW !!! #Makeup #Reviews #KenyanYoutuber
Hey You?
Wondered if cheap make up can do a good job? Keep watching!! I mean I myself I have been using some of the products till today!!!

Disclaimer Alert?
I am not encouraging you to use cheap makeup. It can be harmful to your skin. I had a lot of breakouts when I used it .

But lipsticks, you can get away with that, and eye Pencil yall can get away with that too

Do not forget to subscribe like and share

And ....
I tried using kinemaster app, does a good job too

Intro Music : Victoria Kimani ft Stella Mwangi - Number One

cheap make up cheap make up tutorial wish make up joanna kinuthia make up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments