Advertisement

Help... Jeff Williams and other Gold experts, is this a good for gold spot? Find in Mountain

Help... Jeff Williams and other Gold experts, is this a good for gold spot? Find in Mountain I was travelling around (in Asia) and came across this small hill in an area with some large and small hills / mountains.

I noticed the two obvious diagonal lines on the side of the hill. The upper half of the hill seems to be sand, then the reddish dirt, followed by more sand.

I thought it would be a good spot to search for shiny, but when u sampled I came across shiny stuff that is flakey and floaty but gold in colour.

The hill is chopped from what looks like a digger for sand or material, so what we see is the inside of the hill.

After researching online and watching lots of vids (mainly Jeff Williams :-) I came to the assumption it is pyrite or mica.... My knowledge on these things is somewhat shallow and I am seeking advice on it.

What are the gold floating flakes?
Is this a potential good spot to prospect?
How should I go ahead, next step..?

I appreciate any advice and replies with good intention.....

Thanks in advance

Panning gold nugget pyrite prospecting recognise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments