Advertisement

Asda Online Grocery Shop for minimum of 14 days 13/05/19

Asda Online Grocery Shop for minimum of 14 days 13/05/19 I started my Youtube Channel as I love to share my life skills and experience, including Beauty for the more mature beauties, my love for my Family, Shopping, who doesn't love shopping!! Cooking, my next love Crafting and Travel.

Welcome to my latest grocery shopping haul. This time I decided to do an online shop at Asda/Walmart. The majority of this shop will last for approximately 3 weeks with just a top up of fresh fruit, vegetables, dairy and bread. x


Music by Epidemic Sounds/Bensounds.com

For All Business and Collaboration Enquires please contact me on :-

Email - Lesleyannecade@gmail.com
Facebook -
Instagram -
Twitter -

Degusta Box first box for £7.99 see below


or quote LESLEYANNC-D5BF at checkout

13/05/19

Post a Comment

0 Comments